MENU

Slide

Taiwan trip 2009 part 2

Sunday, July 12, 2009


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


Taiwan trip Day 02




Day 02! My original plans for day 02 was to take the
high speed rail to Hualien to visit Taroko Gorge,
But after going crazy in the 1st night in xi men ding,
My shopping craze was UNSTOPPABLE!!! MUAAHAHA




Woke up EARLY IN THE MORNING,
sigh, can't even sleep late when i'm on a holiday,
body's too accustomed to waking up early to head out for work.
Boohoo.

So i nua-ed in bed, drinking my 草莓牛奶
and watching" 大学生了没!"on tv!

Finally got out of bed and prepared to go out!
The bed @ Neijiang hotel is soooo comfy
that i wanna nua in it for the whole day!

SDC10253
Camwhored before we head out! :D

SDC10258

Had some breakfast @ the food place just afew steps away from our hotel,
SDC10260

SDC10261
Lol, there's this 3 storey high lingerie shop
just 1 min walk away from our hotel!




Went to XMD and had 锅贴
(lol dunno how to write it in chinese, so i anyhow pick!
don't laugh at me if it's wrong! :x)


SDC10264

It's so nice and super cheap lor!

Must try the korean kim chi, curry flavor!!!
SDC10265

Sobs, i've been dragging my time, not wanting to blog
about my taiwan trip cos i know blogging about
all these food stuff would make me buy a ticket
and want to fly over to taiwan now!

Lol, last week, i dreamt about ordering alot alot of taiwan yummies
for the whole damn night, and when i woke up i was so disappointed,
Yeah.. i can only DREAM of it now. How pathetic!

Lol, i think both leon & i,

we're going thru the taiwanese-yummy food withdrawal symptoms!
We both dreamt of taiwan-food related dreams!
So poor thing~ *sniff sniff..



Lol, i think the adverts in taiwan is so adoraaaaable!
Mister donut in XMD,
SDC10266

A "donut lion" with some donut bits on the side of it's cheek!
So cute!
SDC10267


Went to XMD 捷运 Station @ bought our Easycard.
It's the same as our Ez-Link in Singapore,
Have to top-up a minimum value of NT500 ( 25SGD)
NT100 is refundable! And it lasted us thru-out our 7 days trip,
don't even need to top-up or anything, so cheap lah!


SDC10270
Muahaha, heading to Taipei cityhall station to get to
Shin Kong San Yue to get my Jill stuart & boyf's popcorn!!!

But they told me the colour i wanted is not available in the JS branch i went!
So we took a cabby to the SOGO @ ZhongXiao FuXing station
and i bought my JS~~~ Omg, so pretty, love it so much!


After that we went to Hou Shan Pi Station and headed for WU FEN PU!
OMG SHOPPED LIKE SIAO.

See, my poor baby's hand:

SDC10271

Soooooooooo red from carrying my shopping loots + his own stuff!
OMG, we shopped there for like 3-4 hours? So so so so tired,
the place is like so damn awesome.

But still shop not enough leh! ):

SDC10275
Went back to the hotel to drop our shopping loots 1st!
Boyf bought some berms, tees and shoe as well!


DOMO KUN!

SDC10280

SDC10281


...OMFG.. this is like the part i dread the MOST.
My favourite favourite favourite thing that i had during the trip,
牛肉面!!!!


SDC10285
It's like bloody hell awesome.
I'm not really the kind who finish my food all the time,
but when i ate this i totally finish eating + drink finish all the soup!

I really regretted not getting the box of
牛肉面 maggie mee
@ taiwan's carrefour cos boyf said very bulky what rubbish!!!
Now we're BOTH REGRETTING!

Anybody have relatives/friend in taiwan?
If yes, can you email me their contact @ fidelistoh@gmail.com?
Hope to be able to come up with some arrangements,
maybe they can help me buy and mail it over
and i'm pay them via paypal whatever!

I'm dying to have
牛肉面,
牛肉面牛肉面牛肉面牛肉面牛肉面牛肉面牛肉面!
BIG POOOOOOOUTS.

SDC10286

Oh yah! Btw, the shop that everyone loves to go in taiwan,
Cosmed! It's just like 2 mins walk from my hotel! Lol

SDC10278


Headed to Shi Lin 夜市 that night
,
Lol, i always though shi lin night more is all about food,
Have no idea there is food + shopping!


SDC10292


Lol, BIG ASS SAUSAGE.

SDC10293


SDC10288


SDC10290
My faaaaaaavourite!!! Strawberry + maltose sugar!
Boyf loved the cherry tomato one~

SDC10291
Lol, there was this drink called青蛙蛋奶茶.

Boyf told me it's real 青蛙蛋!
i was like asking the stall guy, "HUH! Omg is that really 青蛙蛋?!"
And he gave me that super -.-" face and said NO. :x

Tsk, boyf is damn mean!
Like afew years ago, he bluff me and told me that
DKNY = Donkey in New York and i believed him! Humph.

SDC10294
Mango ice mango ice mango iceeeeeee!

SDC10297
My shopping buys from the lingerie shop, Shilin!

SDC10301
Lol, i love the Yakult luh!!!
DAMN BIG! HAHAHAA, Me and boyf shared one bottle!


No comments: